Below is an interactive map that shows everywhere I’ve been since beginning my travels in 2016 (Read more about my journey here).
Click on any coloured country to read the posts I’ve written about that destination! The countries are also listed and linked below:
List of Countries –
- Italy (Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre and Rome).
- France (Corsica, Paris, Nice and Menton).
- Monaco (Monte Carlo and Monaco-Ville)
- Greece (Crete).
- Denmark (Copenhagen).
- Germany (Berlin).
- Hungary (Budapest).
- Ireland (Dublin and Galway).
- The UK (London, Land District, Carlisle, Cambridge, Windsor, Sussex, Cornwall, The New Forest, The Cotswolds, Norfolk and Brighton).
- Portugal (The Algarve).
- Spain (Barcelona, Seville, Ronda, Marbella).
- Malta (Sliema and Valletta).
- Iceland (Reykjavík, the Golden Circle and South Iceland Road Trip)
North America –
- The United States (California and Nevada)
- Indonesia (Bali, Lombok, The Nusa Island and the Gili Islands).
- Thailand (Phuket, Phi Phi Islands, and Krabi).
- Morocco (Marrakech, The Atlas Mountains, Agafay Desert and Essaouira)